Introducing the ad:tech Startup Spotlight Series
The Startup Spotlight Series is a competition for startups that provide products and services to marketers and advertisers. This new program gives such startups the opportunity to pitch their wares in front of $Billions in marketing power.
ad:tech will profile 16 startup companies with promising services and technologies for brands and marketers. We've added four 1-hour-long sessions in the conference to spotlight rising digital stars in Data, Mobile, Social, and Shopper Marketing.
There are five requirements for consideration. The startup must:
- Focus their presentation on how the startup can help market existing products within a given budget
- Have been founded since 2007
- Have moved beyond angel and seed funding and have received some level of venture capital funding
- Have a working beta or launched product, working on a repeatable and scalable business model
- Incorporate a new technology or platform or that exploits a new behavior that helps today's digital marketers
If you work for a startup that fits the bill, OR if you have a favorite startup that you’d like to see recognized, visit this page to learn more and submit the company for consideration.
Submission deadline: Friday, February 11.
Early Bird Registration
I also wanted to remind you that there’s still time to register for an early bird discount on either a Conference or Expo floor pass. Register for the conference now and save $300, or sign up for a FREE floor pass – a $100 savings over the on-site price.
ad:tech SF promises to be an event full of excitement, great networking, and great insights sharing. Looking forward to seeing you there!