Myself and the rest of the Digital Dialogue speakers are really looking forward to our upcoming AdTech "Marketing Master" series, I'll be hosting a couple of really good sessions on Digital Dialogue on November 4th starting at 10:30 a.m. We are aiming to combine the theory with the practical so the audience can leave with some good insights for post-show life.
But what the heck is Digital Dialogue you may ask? It's a shift for brands away from limited-duration “campaigns” to enduring/always-on "Dialogues". It's enabled by digital channels (think social), technologies (think next-generation CRM), and processes (think customer experience initiatives). And -- most critically -- it's being demanded by consumers not just marketers and technology vendors.
In our first hour, we'll cover:
- How Digital Dialogue has affected the role of the CMO led by Dani Nadel (President, Publicis Modem USA)
- Digital Dialogue within Consumer Electronics led by Joe Torpey (Director, Digital Marketing, LG Electronics, USA, Inc.)
- A Q&A with all speakers. Come with questions!
In our second hour, we'll cover:
- Digital Dialogue & customer behavior led by Andy Goldman, (SVP, Strategy & Integration, RAPP)
- Digital Dialogue in Action led by David Iankelevich (VP, Sales and Business Development, eMarketer)
- Enabling Digital Dialogue led by Keith Treco (Channel Sales Manager, Exact Target)
- A wrap-up Q&A with all speakers. Come with questions!
In the spirit of dialogue, we've allowed for plenty of audience involvement across the two hours.
So please join me and our distinguished speakers.
Can't wait to see you there!