ad:tech Was Big and so Were the Parties

Posted by Steve Hall on April 23rd, 2010 at 3:25 pm

On Tuesday night there were more parties than the average human could possibly attend. But we're not average so we made it to every party except two. Eight in all. The night kicked of at 5PM on top of the Moscone Center at B Restaurant where the Meetup202 party took place. After so many years attending ad:tech at the Moscone, we never knew this place existed. It's quite nice with a beautiful view of the Yerba Buena Gardens.

Then it was over to Temple Night Club for the Blumberg Capital & DoubleVerify Cocktail Party. Sadly, we couldn't stay long but the food was good and people were flooding in the doorway as we walked out. A quick trip to the W brought us to the Oldtimers party in the lobby, where no less than three other companies were having mini parties. Can we please find a better venue/hang-out than the W? The St. Regis perhaps?

A quick walk over to Minna brought us to the AdRoll + Girls in Tech Party, hands down the best early party of the evening. The place was full and there was plenty to keep the camera busy.  Then it was off to House of Shields for Missy Ward's Cocktails for a Cure breast cancer fundraiser. The place was decked out in pink with "celebrity" bartenders such as Robert Scoble, Brian Solis, Scott Richter and others pouring beer and wine. The event raised several thousand for the cause.

The late night parties included Moss Network's Mix and Mingle party at Manor West and Clickbooth's party at 1015. Both parties were huge. Both parties had barely dressed dancers. Both parties had great music. But the Clickbooth party had the Clicky mascot dude who spent the entire night on the sidewalk providing entertaining antics hailing cabs, doing push ups on the sidewalk and posing with beautiful women in pictures.

And, yes, there was a stop at the Clift hotel at the end of the night.

PPC.bz had a party as did Epic but we didn't have a chance to stop by.

See all the pictures from all the Tuesday night parties here.

9 Responses to “ad:tech Was Big and so Were the Parties”

1. sac chanel says:

I gained a lot after reading your passage,thank you !!!http://www.cool-nike.com

2. tiffney says:

Hi,I like this post very much I get many new things which I don't know very exactly.Thanks for the post.
    -----------------------
    New Technology
    -----------------------
    tiffney

3. dvdconverter says:

Cool! It seems exciting and surprising. I like the party very much. I like Lively occasions. I like eating delicious food and enjoying beautiful woman. Thanks for your article.

4. Lisa says:

I'm really excited for the ad tech event in November. I plan on attending and I hope to see more parties and fun like this when I get there. I'm looking into a booth/stand but I'm not sure, anyone with any experience have tips about this?

5. huyan001 says:

I’m really excited and surprising .thank you for your article

6. shopaholic says:

Efairshop is a large online shopping mall in both Chinese and English languages. It provides novel and various products, and offers “purchase agent” and “customization” services to ensure the customers can buy anything they want in Efarishop. Further more, Efairshop attracts numerous merchants to set their stores in the Chinese website to enlarge the scale of products.Welcome to efairshop. Please visit and choose your favorite goods. http://www.efairshop.com.

7. rebaika says:

Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

rebaika
    _________
    Volvo S40 Cars

8. If like me you hate to wander around the street and purchase goods store by store then you are saved by the online shopping mall. You don’t actually need to walk to the store, but it does allow you to shop in your house!

9. is definitely Carlos Zambrano, merely attained in a very do business with the particular Puppies throughout Present cards. The particular erratic right-hander experienced a combination of run-ins along with teammates, administration new era mlb caps along with umpires