This year's ad:tech San Francisco will be putting the spotlight on digital demographics in a big way.
On Tuesday, an entire full-day track will be devoted to the unique online marketing strategies you can employ to reach five highly coveted demographics. They are:
- Men 18-34
- Teens and millennials
- Multicultural audiences
- Boomers and beyond
Tuesday's sessions will provide you with an insider's view into the distinctive needs and wants of these powerful target audiences. Then, on Wednesday, as a complement to those insights, come see some compelling case studies of brands that are making real-life connections with those target demographics.
During "The Big Digital Idea: Killer Creative Showcase," a roster of marketing specialists will explore stellar digital creative executions across all five key demographics. I'll be leading the session alongside iMedia Connection senior editor Jodi Harris, and we couldn't be more pleased about the prestigious roster of speakers that agreed to join us.
- Moms: Adam Kleinberg, Co-Founder and CEO, Traction
- Men 18-34: Larry Weintraub, CEO, Fanscape Inc.
- Teens and millennials: Evan Gerber, Principal Consultant, Experience Design, Isobar
- Multicultural audiences: Bobby Jones, VP and Managing Director, Alloy Access, a division of Alloy Media + Marketing
- Boomers and beyond: Thomas Mueller, Global Director, Dynamic Media, Siegel+Gale
Combined, Tuesday's and Wednesday's demographics tracks will serve as a valuable reminder that online marketing isn't just about the shiny tools and platforms that will be adorning the ad:tech expo floor -- it's also about creative, targeted campaign ideas, backed up by flawless execution.
Hope to see you there!